74% of Muslims to Have fun Ramadan this Yr as Standard and Will Spend Extra, Says Worldwide Survey by TGM Analysis
Dubai, UAE — (ARAB NEWSWIRE) — TGM Analysis, a reputed knowledge and insights firm, has simply concluded the world’s largest Ramadan client survey. As per the findings of this survey, 74% of Muslims will observe Ramadan as standard this 12 months, after hiatus of two years due to the pandemic.
A pageant of reflection and introspection, Ramadan is noticed by virtually two billion individuals around the globe. Each day fasting, connecting with household and mates, buying, and gifting are vital elements of Ramadan. To raised perceive the patron behaviours for this festivity, TGM Analysis has simply revealed the findings of its Ramadan Worldwide Survey 2022. The survey signifies that 74% of Muslims will probably be again to celebrating Ramadan identical to they did earlier than the Covid-19 pandemic and are prone to spend extra in comparison with the final two years.
The just-concluded examine by TGM Analysis is the world’s largest Ramadan client survey with a complete pattern dimension of 9878 unfold throughout 18 nations around the globe. We carried out the survey utilizing the tactic of on-line interviews. The main focus of the evaluation was on the markets the place many of the inhabitants celebrates Ramadan. With detailed insights from customers throughout the Muslim world, this survey will be extraordinarily helpful for corporations and entrepreneurs seeking to join with customers throughout this time.
The report means that for the final two years, Ramadan celebrations have been fairly lacklustre for hundreds of thousands of Muslims due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, this 12 months, it is going to be virtually again to regular. A overwhelming majority of Muslims around the globe will probably be celebrating Ramadan this 12 months. Most significantly, with Covid associated restrictions easing in most nations, this 12 months’s Ramadan will probably be extra about travelling, celebrating, and spending time collectively.
Summarized under are some key insights from TGM Analysis Ramadan Worldwide Survey 2022.
- Ramadan is the most important festive season, celebrated by over 1.9 Muslims worldwide.
- In comparison with 69% in 2021, solely 26% of Muslims had their Ramadan celebrations impacted this 12 months as a result of Covid-19.
- 94% of Muslims will quick this 12 months throughout Ramadan.
- 3 out of 4 Muslims will enhance their worship throughout Ramadan, specializing in self-reflection.
- Roughly 50% of Muslims will journey to their hometown to have fun Ramadan with household.
- In comparison with final 12 months, 45% of Muslims will spend extra this 12 months on Ramadan, with meals and items accounting for many of the expenditure.
- A lot of the festive buying will happen only a week previous Ramadan.
- One out of 5 people will borrow cash to finance their Ramadan-related bills.
- Using cellular units will dominate media consumption for Muslims throughout Ramadan in comparison with the remainder of the 12 months with 74%.
- Most Muslims will use their smartphone for self-teaching (87%), sending greetings (85%) and watching movies (77%).
- 87% of Muslims plan to donate to charity throughout this 12 months’s Ramadan.
“The pandemic has modified rather a lot, however it appears that evidently normalcy is lastly on the horizon. Throughout this festive Ramadan season, we acquire the chance to re-connect, mirror and rethink our priorities globally. We commissioned once more our TGM Ramadan Worldwide Survey 2022 to assist get a greater understanding of how Muslim customers worldwide deal with this new actuality and what’s their outlook for the subsequent season to return,” stated TGM Analysis CEO Greg Laski.
Your entire survey report launched by TGM Analysis will be accessed at https://tgmresearch.com/ramadan-2022-global-study
In regards to the survey:
The survey was carried out between February 25 and sixth of March 2022 utilizing the tactic of on-line interviews in 18 nations on a consultant pattern of 18-45.
The pattern is consultant of the grownup Muslim inhabitants of the given nation by way of gender and age.
About TGM Analysis:
TGM Analysis is an information and insights firm underpinned by know-how. It helps companies establish, join and interact with the individuals who matter. By capturing declared, first-party knowledge, TGM helps to grasp, section, goal and interact along with your goal audiences globally via analysis that strikes on the velocity of tradition.
+84 898 876 472
This press launch is issued via Arab Newswire (www.arabnewswire.com) – a newswire service for the Arab World, Center East and North Africa (MENA), and it’s distributed by EmailWire™ (www.emailwire.com) – the worldwide newswire service that gives Press launch distribution with assured outcomes™.